• Included 8 monosaccharaides for body requires • Mediator for signal transmitting • Directly controls immune-response and immunocyte activity
Glycoproteins connect each cell communication that directly controls immune-response and immunocyte activity. Carbohydrates are not only energy resource but also a mediator for signal transmitting while carbohydrates conjugated to proteins.
• Protection of the central nervous system • Reduce the block of blood vessel • Decrease blood pressure and LDL • Prevent arteriosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases
• Reduce the complications of Diabetes • Improve circulatory system and reduce varix • Reduce fat accumulation in the liver • Protect the liver from oxidative damage and improve liver function
• Increase ciliary muscle resilience • Endurance and improve eye fatigue • Improve blood supply to the retina and protect macula
• Reduce the amount of bacteria in the stomach • Improve the gastroesophageal reflux • Improve the endurance of muscle • Inhibit free radicals and reduce inflammation • Skin anti-aging • Improve the quality of sperm and increase the chance of conception
Astaxanthin is a carotenoid pigment, it is said to have many health benefits. It’s an antioxidant and been linked to healthier skin, endurance, heart health, joint pain, and may even have a future in cancer treatment.
• Help keep the skin young • Improve heart function and help treat heart failure • Protect brain cells from oxidative damage • Improve insulin sensitivity and regulate blood sugar levels • Protection of cell DNA and cell survival - play a role in cancer prevention
Coenzyme Q10, is a compound that helps generate energy in your cells. Your body produces CoQ10 naturally, but its production tends to decrease with age. Plenty of research has revealed CoQ10’s wide range of health benefits.
• Contains many nutrients - plant proteins, vitamins, metals, β-carotene, fatty acids • Natural anti-oxidant • Inhibit EV71 and type A/B flu virus
Spirulina represents cyanobacteria (blue-green algae) that contain many nutrients can be consumed by humans and other animals for energy. It is not only energy resource, but also natural anti-oxidant, which is beneficial to immune system.