• Improve the length and quality of your sleep • Reduces heart disease risk • Fights inflammation • Supports muscle recovery after exercise • Improve blood flow and lower blood pressure • Decrease contact lens discomfort and reduce eye pressure
Schisandra has been used in the treatment of various hepatitis for a long time, with an efficacy of up to about 80%, and no toxicity and obvious side effects have been found.
Schisandra contains more than 30 kinds of lignin which help maintains the GSH concentration in our liver to help the execution of anti-oxidant enzymes, can protect the liver from chemical damage. And increases GSH reeducates activity, which in turn helps the liver to detoxify.
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
• Prevent and treat depression and anxiety • Support for brain development • Joint health • Reducing premature aging of skin and the risk of acne
The triterpenoids are considered to be the most important active ingredients of Antrodia camphorata, it can effectively reduce the AST and ALT values caused by alcohol induced liver injury and delay the liver cell fibrosis induced by CCl4.
By effectively inhibiting the production of reactive oxygen species in cells, it can reduce the free radical content and anti- inflammatory effects in the body.
Flaxseed - Omega-3
• Circulation promotion • Lower possibility of cardiovascular disease
Flaxseed produced after flax blooming is full of omega-3 fatty acids. ω-3 can lower possibility of cardiovascular disease and constructs on cell membrane to be good fluidity.
• Raw material of nitric oxide (NO) • Directly drive blood stream up
L-arginine is the raw material for NO synthesis, which can directly drive blood stream up and affect vessels relaxation.
• Promote brain health during pregnancy and early life • Improve eye health • Improve risk factors for heart disease • Reduce symptoms of metabolic syndrome • Reduce chronic inflammation • Prevent cancer • Improve bone and joint health • Reduce fat in your liver • Help keep skin healthy
Omega-3 fatty acids are a family of polyunsaturated fats that we must get from the diet. They are also called n-3 or ω-3 fatty acids.
Omega-3 fatty acids are incredibly important. They are termed essential fatty acids because they are needed for health, but the body can not produce them on its own like other fats. They have many powerful health benefits for your body and brain.
• Regulates immunoreactivity • Against EV71 virus
Sialic acid consists in the ligand of siglecs, an attached molecule under cell surface that can interfere interaction between virus and host.