CoQ10 is present in every cell of your body. The highest concentrations are found in organs with the greatest energy demands, such as the heart, kidneys, lungs and liver.
One of its primary functions is to help generate energy in your cells. It’s involved in making adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is involved in energy transfer within cells. Its other crucial role is to serve as an antioxidant and protect cells from oxidative damage.
Benefits of CoQ10
• Anti-oxidation: CoQ10 is 40 times more anti-oxidant than Vitamine E. It can fight free radicals and peroxidants produced in the body, so it is widely used to prevent aging and cancer.
• Improve fatigue: CoQ10 clinical trials have confirmed that Mitochondria stimulates the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) to produce energy for human use, which helps patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, improve their symptoms and recover from cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy Physical strength and maintenance.
• Heart disease: In clinical studies, it has been found that almost all heart disease patients have lower CoQ10 concentrations in the heart muscle than normal people. Therefore, in clinical applications, it can help treat patients with congestive heart failure. On the other hand, it can prevent some drugs Cardiotoxicity such as: Doxorubicin.
• Improve gum disease: Another magical aspect of CoQ10 is the treatment of periodontal disease. According to research, taking 50 mg per day can reduce gum inflammation.
• Weight control: Overweight people can stimulate mitochondria (Mitochondria) to produce ATP, help accelerate fat metabolism, and effectively control weight.
• Regulate the immune system: Take CoQ10 alone or with Vitamine B6 to improve immune system function.